How to Get out of bed
Getting out of bed in the morning is an essential part of our life but for a lot of us despite a full nights rest it’s a tiresome process. It’s not a very pleasant experience to get out of bed as we feel sleepy, lazy, lethargic, heavy etc.
Here are some tips if you follow they might just make getting up happier and brighten up your day!
- Motivate yourself to be happy to wake up; otherwise it can eat away your self esteem. Tell yourself it’s a beautiful day and it’s going to be the best day of your life! Sometimes person could be sleep deprived, so getting up may be difficult, but self motivation can really help
- Try to sleep early in the night so that you are fresh in the morning
- When you open your eyes first change your side right to left and left to right a few times. Stretch your body three times from head to toe.
- Change the side and sit on the bed for 2-3 minutes
- Check your breathing which nostril is more active. Generally you will find air passing freely in one nostril and other one partially blocked or passive. So know which nostril is active
- The nostril which is active keep that side of foot on the ground first then the other foot
- Take two-three steps slowly then leave the place
Most of us have a bad habit of jumping out of the bed, either because the alarm alarmed us or the door bell woke us or somebody just called out for us to wake up. Jumping out of bed disturbs the whole system; it jerks the body and mind. Whole night body is in rest and sudden jerk spoils the relaxation and puts pressure on both the body and mind. Hence it is very important to be mindful while waking up.